To All Members of the Bill Black Family
We've spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it's impacting our world. That means understanding how it affects our employees, customers, and communities, and then making the necessary adjustments to our work and operations to make the dealership a safe environment.
We are cleaning and sanitizing high traffic areas hourly. This includes door handles, reception desk counters, telephones, computer keyboards, video game controllers, and coffee/snack machines, etc.
We encourage all employees, vendors, and guests to follow guidelines published by the CDC. We request that our employees avoid handshaking for the time being for everyone's health and safety.
If you are concerned about coming to the dealership, but are still interested in a vehicle, we can help.
- We have a 100% online car buying experience. You can research, inquire, & purchase all online.
- online inquiries are handled immediately, and we can answer most questions before you visit.
- We can video chat you or have someone bring it to your home or office.
- Requiring service technicians to change gloves between servicing vehicles -Sanitizing vehicles after service, before returning them to the customer -Sanitizing all rental vehicles -Disinfecting all customer surfaces and lounges on a regular basis -Using steering wheel covers, seats covers, and floormats.
- We have early bird service drop off and a key drop by the service entrance
- Call us at 336-275-9641
The CDC have published resources and have recommended strategies for communities to manage and minimize risk. Please visit www.cdc.gov/covid19 to learn more.